WHO WE ARE
with the forms, players, and content contained herein which are governed by each their own independent policies.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, dateof birth, payment information, personal description, or comments.INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.In order to best serve you, track errors with our site, and to provide the most relevant content for our visitors, with regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.We may also collect information our about your devices (including phones, computers, or other devices) where you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals).INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCESWe also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, search information providers, digital service providers of music such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal and may receive information about you from them.If you choose to use features on this Site or other GNE sites that connect to your online profiles, accounts or services (including social media accounts) (“Connected Accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Connected Accounts. For example, if you log in to our site using your Facebook account and choose to allow Facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from Connected Accounts includes email address, first and last name, location (hometown and
country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other social activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information on the relevant GNE artist;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goodsand services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about orthat we feel may interest you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or servicesthat may interest you or them;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods orservices that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies Policy below;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliverrelevant advertising to you;
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information fromour Site on third party social media platforms;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provideyou with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing,research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and foryour computer;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide this Site or any service including the purchase of merchandise or music
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, search information providers,
- Digital service providers of music such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal
- Relevant GNE Entertainment artists and/or their representatives;
- Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate and other information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- Third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us at CONTACT[at]GIANNANICOLEERNST.COM We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up to date. You may update your information by contacting us as at the email provided in this policy.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have certain rights regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of their personal data. As defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act, we engage in industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a sale.
California residents have the right to request:
- Disclosure of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you;
- Deletion of your personal data that we maintain;
- To opt out of the sale of your personal data.How to Opt-Out and Other Privacy ChoicesThere are two categories of personal information GNE may have about you which are not connected:
1. Name, email or physical address, purchase history, or other information that identifies you (“Profile Information”). To opt out of the sale of your Profile Information, designate an authorized representative, make a general privacy request, or for more information, Contact us at CONTACT@GIANNANICOLEERNST.COM
2. Interactions with GNE Sites, stores, or third-party apps that use identifiers that cannot directly identify you (“Cookie Data”). To opt out of the collection of Cookie Data use the cookie consent tools available on your web browser of choice
GNE may verify requests regarding Profile Information by confirming that you control the email address associated with your personal information. If necessary, and taking into account available technology, security and privacy concerns, and the burden on our business, we reserve the right to take additional steps or require additional information to verify your request.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights.
Other California Privacy Rights
You may opt out of having your personally identifiable information shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes by contacting us at the email address above
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a user communicates. There is no industry standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. GNE currently does not take action in response to these signals.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
We may use automated decision-making technologies, including profiling, to support our data processing activities. Our automated decision-making capabilities include logic that attempts to identify artists, music, communications, products, or offers that we believe may interest you. By using this logic, it helps us personalize your interactions with GNE and GNE artists. For you, this means that you may see online advertisements, direct marketing communications (if you have subscribed), or other advertising or marketing messages or special offers based on your activity on our Sites or interactions with GNE or our third party partners.
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you to use all the features of the Site.